Friday, July 19, 2019

Social Wellness Month (July)


Social wellness is important. Without it, social skills are not honed and perfected. Communication is hindered. Loneliness prevails.

As an Avon Independent Sales Representative, I use my business to keep myself social. It forces me to get out of the house and talk to people. I meet new people every day. I have opportunities that would not be provided to me otherwise through my Avon business.

Spending time with family is important, too. When was the last time you had a yard party with hot dogs and hamburgers on the grill?

Go to church. I can't think of a better way to socialize in a healthy environment than church!

Socialization takes effort on your part. As kids, we used to not be able to wait to get out of the house to go be with our friends. As we get older, too often than not, spending time with friends is just too exhausting. We become reclusive and self-serving.

Happy Social Wellness month to all of you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think!